Tuesday 5 February 2013

Beer Festival Year Begins

Now we have the first month of the year done and dusted, January is a cruel month anyway. Ages to payday and no-one wants to go out anyway due to the post-foodfest christmas feeling. It is time for Beer Festivals to start popping up all over the place in gay abandon, yippee I say.

Our first one this year will be The Bricklayer's Arms Yorkshire beer festival, we go a fair few of their festivals as they are so good, the beers this year will no doubt remind me of the last holiday we had in York, which would have been our honeymoon actually. I like a few amount of beers from up north so this should be a good afternoon of drinking with some mates and I think probably a couple of daft card games as well.

Next up would have been the Wandsworth Common one, but we are away in Manchester for a long weekend but I am positive that I can find either a beer festival locally up there or I will fall back on the pub list I have created, not that the other half knows about that yet...cough.

According to the latest issue of London Drinker, there are quite a few going on during Easter Weekend, something for everyone I guess.

What's your first Beer Festival of 2013?

1 comment:

  1. Life is one long continuous beer festival, treacle. When in manchester, do pop in the spoons and say hello.

    ReplyDelete